A catch up
Posted July 3, 2007on:
HI! Thank you all so much again for the lovely messages I have been receiving. Really is motivating and reassuring that my blog is read and means alot to people.
I apologize for the the ‘blog break’. I did so want to write about all that was happening, but simply didn’t have the time. Part of my TTC involved me writing a journal, and I put alot of time and effort into it. Really was a form of therapy for me and alot has changed in the last 8 weeks. There has been a big shift.
Let me give you a run down of my life as it currently stands. I want to be honest with you all as you send me so much love and warmth.
* Yes, am still raw and forever will be. Plan to spend more time in the kitchen playing, but am happy to spend the summer eating the fruits that are around and devouring green smoothies.
* LOTS of interest in my raw food venture here in Japan, so really need to start planning workshops and finishing my raw food course.
* I used to be bulimic and anorexic – still have anorexic thoughts here and there, but no longer live my the calorie ‘bible’ count book. My raw diet helps me find my balance and feel good about myself. I’m telling you this as I have a friend you is hurting – she is anorexic and wants me to help her. So I have decided to look into helping people with eating disorder with raw food and yoga. I will go into more detail about this at a later date.
* I graduated from my yoga course on Sunday (hip hip hooray).
* The last 8 weeks have been a self inquiry. Have cried and laughed and started to build bridges with those who have hurt me. Taking baby steps here, but it’s a start and there will be moments when I stumble, but I will pick myself up and carry on walking.
* Signed up for the Tokyo marathon (yeh yeh, I know I said I wouldn’t but I did – will see).
* Still eating lots of durian and mangos
* Thinking when I can get to India.
* Next yoga TTC starts soon.
* Am loving teaching yoga, have great students and have received positive feedback.
* I’m in Metropolis, a Tokyo magazine. Check the article HERE– you need to scroll down a little.
I am lucky, I know I am.
Will blog again very soon with my news and usual ramblings oh and photos.