Posted June 10, 2009on:
Let’s not hold back here I have been totally crap – in two ways. Firstly, with the fruit thing. Just hasn’t worked out so far. Secondly, with the blog.
So I plan to start afresh tomorrow. JUNE 11th and I am seeing how long I can live as a fruitarian. Hopefully the entire summer. My schedule changed recently and it has taken a while for some things to fall into place.
The question is, why try for a fruitarian diet, when there is so much goodness in a full raw diet and I already feel pretty good.
- Did you observe I wrote ‘pretty good’? I want to sparkle this summer season. I want to be vibrant inside and outside. Move over ‘pretty good’ I want to feel FABULOUS.
- Things have shifted a lot of late in my personal life. I don’t want to go into it as it is rather personal, but I do see this lighter diet as a way of clearing out any remaining negative energy and replacing it with shining prana.
- I will not be weighing myself. The reason being…….as a former anorexic the scales can still be the ‘friend I love to hate’. I still believe we live in a society that focuses heavily on weight, calories and we still steer clear of nutritional value. Therefore I will focus mainly on my emotions/moods, muscle tone and will pay particular attention to how my yoga practice is affected.
- It’s bikini season – girls will totally understand this one.
- The first couple of weeks I will be taking psyllium. In fact I have been for the last week or so. Hubby too and he can’t get over what is happening.
- I will also be keeping to my daily MSM.
- Once a week there will be the water fast.
So in my fridge I have durian, watermelon and cherries. Roll on Thursday 11th June.
Love to all.